The right solutions for the right home
With the Traditional Home Loan you get access to finance to help you purchase your dream home. Use the affordability calculator to determine how much you can afford.
Support, knowledge and guidance
Realise your dreams
Purchase your dream home
Apply how you want
Take up an individual or joint home loan
Access to an online home loan affordability calculator
FNB Lesotho sales agents are willing to assist you with your application
This innovative messaging system allows you to keep in touch with your account balances and transactions, helping you manage your money and prevent fraud.
What it costs
Fees, expenses + interest
The costs for the Traditional Home Loan from FNB Lesotho Limited include:
- An initiation fee
- A valuation fee
- A monthly administration fee
- Home buying expenses
Note: Interest rates are individually calculated for each customer.
Getting it made easy
- Both Lesotho citizens and non-citizens (with a valid resident permit) qualify
- Have a clean ITC record
- Your monthly repayments cannot be more than 30% of the gross monthly income (individual or combined)
- Proof of income
- If self-employed - audited financial statements and letter from the auditor confirming income
- Certified copy of passport
- Your spouse's certified copy of passport, if you are married
- Offer to purchase / sale agreement
- Proof of current residential address (e.g. Lesotho water bill, current lease agreement, if renting)
- 6 months bank statements
First National Bank of Lesotho Limited - A Subsidiary of FirstRand EMA Holdings Limited and a
member of the FirstRand group of Companies. An authorised Financial Services Provider. Reg No: 2008/729.