Get flexible repayment periods
A Personal Loan gives you the financial flexibility to use for all your personal needs. You get easy access to your loan through FNB Lesotho.
Why you need this
Easy access to your loan
You can use your FNB Personal Loan for house improvements, debt consolidation, to better yourself in any aspect of your life or your business.
Get loans from M1 000 to M50 000, depending on your financial profile
Get flexible repayment periods from 3 to 60 months
Get the Customer Protection Plan which covers you for retrenchment, death and disability
Have the money deposited directly into your FNB Lesotho Limited bank account
Repayments are made by monthly debit order
Getting it made easy
- Earn at least M1 000 gross salary per month
- Be at least 21 years old
- Be a Lesotho citizen or permanent resident
- Have a clean credit record
- A Lesotho ID/Passport
- Proof of residence: a recent (less than 3 months old) utility account, e.g. water or electricity
- Most recent payslip
- Active bank account for at least 3 months showing electronic salary deposits. However, for self-employed individuals, at least 6 months proof of income is required
- Spouse's written consent (if married)
First National Bank of Lesotho Limited - A Subsidiary of FirstRand EMA Holdings Limited and a
member of the FirstRand group of Companies. An authorised Financial Services Provider. Reg No: 2008/729.