Grow your investment portfolio and improve your returns
FNB Lesotho Limited provides property finance for development funding for residential developments.
Professional support and service
Quick turnaround time
Flawless operation of financing drawdowns during development
All the fees + rates
Costs for Residential Development Finance include:
- Bond registration costs and transfer fees (legal costs)
- Deal administration fee charged by the bank (normally 3,5% to 5% of facility amount)
- Interest rate to be negotiated with the bank
- Valuation fee for assessment of the property
- Security release fees on individual units
Getting it made easy
First National Bank of Lesotho Limited - A Subsidiary of FirstRand EMA Holdings Limited and a
member of the FirstRand group of Companies. An authorised Financial Services Provider. Reg No: 2008/729.